8. Guay, B. & Johnston, C. (2021). “Ideological Asymmetries and the Determinants of Politically Motivated Reasoning." American Journal of Political Science.
7. Guay, B. & Lopez, J. (2021). “Partisan Bias in Bipartisan Places? A Field Experiment Measuring Attitudes Toward the Presidential Alert." Public Opinion Quarterly.
6. Valentino, N., Zirkhov, K., Hillygus, D.S., & Guay, B. (2020). “The Political Consequences of Personality Biases in Online Panel Surveys." Public Opinion Quarterly.
5. Bail, C., Guay, B., Maloney, E., Combs, A., Hillygus, D.S., Merhout, F., Freelon, D., & Volfovsky, A. (2020). “Assessing the Russian Internet Research Agency’s Impact on the Political Attitudes and Behaviors of American Twitter Users in Late 2017." Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
4. Spell, G., Guay, B., Hillygus, D.S., & Carin, L. (2020). “An Embedding Model for Estimating Legislative Preferences from the Frequency and Sentiment of Tweets." Proceedings of the 2020 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing.
3. Landy, D., Guay, B. & Marghetis, T. (2018). “Bias and Ignorance in Demographic Perception." Psychonomic Bulletin & Review.
2. Marghetis, T., Guay, B., Karlapudy, A., & Landy, D. (2018). “The Psychophysics of Society: Uncertain Estimates of Invisible Entities." Proceedings of the 40th Annual Meeting of the Cognitive Science Society.
1. Guay, B., Chandler, C., Erkulwater, J., and Landy, D. (2016). “Testing the Effectiveness of a Number-based Classroom Exercise." PS: Political Science & Politics.
2. Hillygus, D.S., & Guay, B. (2018). “Online Public Opinion Polling." Oxford Bibliographies in Political Science.
1. Hillygus, D.S., & Guay, B. 2016. “The Virtues and Limitations of Election Polling in the United States." Seminar. (2016).
3. Guay, B., Marghetis, T., Wong, C. & Landy, D. “Rethinking Perceived Threat & Contact: Misperceptions About the Size of Groups in Society”
2. Guay, B., Berinsky, A., Pennycook, G. & Rand, D. “Examining Partisan Asymmetries in Fake News Sharing and the Efficacy of Accuracy Prompt Interventions."
1. Bail, C., Combs, A., Guay, B. Hillygus, D.S., Merhout, F., Tierney, G., Volfovsky, A. “Reducing Partisan Animosity Through Anonymous Online Deliberation: A National Field Experiment.”
4. Guay, B., Berinsky, A., & Rand, D. “I’m Sure I’m Right: Identifying the Causal Effect of Confidence in Political Knowledge.”
3. Guay, B. “The Prevalence and Consequences of Certainty in Political Misperceptions.”
2. Guay, B., Hillygus, D.S., Valentino, N., & Zhirkov, K. “Opportunities and Challenges of Conducting Large-Scale Political Surveys Online.”
1. Chen, H. & Guay, B. “Angry Birds: Measuring Affective Polarization On Twitter Using Survey-Matched Tweets.”